Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Walk Camp Walk and more Walking

Tomorrow is the challenge, where I can hack it or not... half hour to an hour walk, depending on the kids... lots of water drinking will be happening, I know it will be happening to me... But it doesn't end there, we have to set up camp and I think there will be a bit more walking before we call it a day...
The next day brings more exciting news... Walking!!!
Then the last day heading back home...
I know already, that I'll be lapping it up and loving it too... Cause I know that every walk I missed I have progress/ gain my confident and courage to carry on with my walking...

I will post an updated on the weekend...

1 comment:

  1. The morning of the camp it rained, well not rain, drizzle. My body slightly felt the a tightness. Mostly the bottom of my feet, might of been the shoe I wore. Or all the rock I stepped on and climbed over to get to the site.
    The next day, walk and long climb up the hill and back down to the bottom back to camp. And for sure my body felt it after that. Tight around my waist, legs and also my arms. So I stretch cause I knew that I have to walk back to get home, back to reality! STRETCHED.... And still right this moment as I type it out. I enjoyed my camp, learned and found that I can be in-depended if I have to do again on my own.

    ReplyDelete