Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've fallen and I'm getting right back up

Vent time!
I've fallen off the wagon and I know it. The hard thing is, not having the support, the courage and the will power. I was so strong a the beginning, but I gotten sick and had a miscarriage and just fallen. I've popped out for my walk a few times. And I know that's not enough, and that's where it stopped.

I feel that I'm going in circle and I've been here before. I don't want to be here, I want to pass this stage and get over it. I guess the only way for me to get over this is to VENT and let it all out of my mind. Known what I need to do, and what I've done. Haven't complete this is what's holding me back as well.
In my heart I know where I want to be.

Goal again, it's to have the strength and will power to find that motivation and courage to get back out there and continue my mission. It's not over till I can accomplish and complete my mission!

Start back at step one! Who's with me?????? Join me on my mission

1 comment:

  1. No more "BS". I'm over this shit and I'm going to do something about it now. Back on my metformin, tonight! Exercise tomorrow after work. Starting it off with a 15min walk.

    ReplyDelete