Sunday, November 28, 2010

WALK - CAMP - VISUAL

The day is longer and night shorter. "Daylight saving" When did that happen? It most of just passed me by. Didn't take any notice!

WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK

I could of done better! SATURDAY I walked for about 15 to 20 mins. I know that I should of pushed myself. Missed today SUNDAY, lazied around the house. JUMPING off and on the computer. I know WEDNESDAY it's going to KILL me, its a LONG walk. Walking on rocks/stones around the beach. CAMPING! I won't end there, doing more walking the next day and the day after that is the WALK back. That should be fun and a real eye opening for me.

I visualize myself, well I've seen myself and a slim size a few months ago. Now I see myself and a medium to a slightly over weight woman. Like I said, out with the OLD and in with the NEW...

No comments:

Post a Comment